The Neighborhood Resilience Project has realized great impacts in the time of operation.
- Over the past three years, the Free Health Center has provided more than 1,300 patient visits with a staff of volunteer clinicians.
- The Backpack Feeding Program ended the 2018-19 school year serving 31 schools and 2,000 children in the area.
- The organization supported renovations of more than 40 neighborhood homes.
- The Trauma Response Team interacted with more than 400 community members after homicides occurring all across the county.
- Thousands of community members have received food, clothing, transportation assistance, document recovery and emergency relief from the organization.
- Twelve cohorts – each around five people – from across the country have been trained by the organization in Trauma-Informed Community Development.
View our 2020 Annual Report